Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 12 on the 12th


The twelfth fell on a Sunday this month so Rick had some say in the pictures. He decided to get some revenge on all my candid shots of him, to take one of me. I was making us breakfast, in my lovely PJs, glasses, no bra, no makeup, un-brushed hair self. We had a lot of errands to run, mainly getting ready for our camping trip the following week. Sophia had a few moments to stop and smell the flowers and get some swing time in between errands. Also had to tend to the garden since it had been awhile since I watered it. The garden is really flourishing, and I collected enough veggies to make a vegetable lasagna, which I thought was pretty good; Sophia not so much. I got a rare picture of the ginseng flower. This flower blooms yearly, but for some reason the birds tend to get to it the day after it blooms. I finished up some invites, baked the lasagna, and bathed Sophia to get ready for bed.

No comments: