Thursday, October 4, 2007

12 weeks

Almost at the end of the first trimester! Seems like it's taken forever but at the same time it's gone by so quickly too. I'm not really "showing" yet. It's pretty weird because in the morning I have no tummy at all and by the end of the day I have this huge gut. I would do a picture comparison but am to self conscious to post a picture of what looks like fat at this point. So I'll stick to the morning belly shots, which I think show the true tummy or what I like to think of as the true tummy, before the pasta and the bread and the frozen yogurt (and yes, gas) make their way into the scene and distort everything.

The heartburn seems to have gone away! I am still not eating like I used to but I did venture out of the bland comfort zone and had some spaghetti last night with the spicy marinara sauce I made. I even had salad! Apparently the symptoms start to go away around 11-12 weeks and one starts to feel normal again. I'd like for a few symptoms to stay around, just for comfort. At least until I can feel the baby kick or something.


12 week profile

No comments: