Thursday, March 6, 2008

Rockin' 'n rollin'

Not sure if the baby is getting restless or bored in there, but she sure has been moving around a lot. Maybe she's put on more weight and the movements are that much more definable. A few times I swear she's found my bladder and decided to press on it as hard as her little arms can muster. Other times, I think she's trying to see how far she can stick her butt out and stretch her living quarters. And she likes to tickle me too. I've never been ticklish, but somehow she can get her toes into the inside of my rib cage and just so very gently poke repeatedly. I have to say this is one of the coolest stages of movement since when I first felt the baby move. Especially when she really gets going and my belly shakes so much it moves the chair.

34 weeks

No comments: