Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wrapping things up

Although not officially 100% complete on all the baby preparedness, I have to say I'm 99.99% there. My checklist has a few lingering items, but nothing major. Whew! The past two nights I have been half sleeping, going through all my lists in my head to make sure I got everything I need, or reminding myself to write down things I still need to get. It's exhausting!
I start to see my Dr. every week now, to see how things are progressing. I feel a little bit like a watched pot, not quit ready to boil.
36 weeks


1 comment:

Dione said...

Well you just officially shocked your niece. Amanda looked at your belly shots on my computer screen and asked, "Who is that?" I said, "Who do you think it is?" and she said, "Aunt Cara?" I said yep and she said, "Everybody can see her tummy!!!" Right. "And they can see her belly button too!" Yeah, true. "Would you be embarassed if people could see your belly button?" I asked while mentally calculating how many shots of her belly button might be posted on my blog. "YES!" Oh. Okay. My mother would be so proud of her.

But you look great! It won't be long now. See you Sunday! :-)