Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Halloween

Halloween is my favorite "holiday" and I love dressing up. I was so excited to dress Sophia up this year. It was something I was looking forward to for months. I got her costume online 2 months ago. I tried it on her last month. She hated it. I mean, she really hated it. So I've been trying to get her used to it, to no avail. She just has no tolerance for it. So let this be one of my many lessons that I just can't have control over things 100% of the time. But I am determined of course, so I continue to torture my poor child for the sake of Halloween. Hopefully this does not mean that she'll despise Halloween (or me) because of it.

So for now, at least I still have my other "kid" to help celebrate Halloween. He's a great sport and a hunk, a hunk of burning love!



No comments: