Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sharing a few things

It's been a while since I've updated on milestones or little things Sophia has been doing. She's in such a fun stage.
  • She loves to suck face. Ha! Seriously, she likes to try to suck on my chin, her daddy's nose, etc. I've had a hickey on my forearm and my neck from her. Did I mention that she's fully weaned now? Maybe residual side effect from missing the boobie?
  • She's sitting up! She gets frustrated if I put her down on her back to play now. I should know better; she wants to sit up like a big girl.
  • She knows her name. Or maybe I'd like to think she knows her name. When I say her name she looks at me. This has proved to be valuable when I'm trying to feed a moving target. I just say, "Sophia!" and she looks up long enough to put the spoon full of food in her mouth.
  • She's in the 90th percentile for height and weight. Her thighs are so chubby that I can only put her in stretchy pants. Any other type of pant (jeans, etc.) don't fit, even 12 month size.

Here's the family watching the Blue Angels in SF last weekend.

No comments: