Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Test results

So my test results came back negative for MTHFR and Factor V Leiden, which is a good thing. However, I was hoping to have something I could fix. At this point, there's still no diagnosis for why I keep having miscarriages. I'll continue to focus on getting better from the ectopic. That's actually been slower progress than I had thought. My hcG count went down to the 200s which is also a positive thing, but I still have the pregnancy hormones, residual pain, bleeding (going on 40 days now!), and the exhaustion to deal with. Anyway, bah humbug...it could be much worse and I feel stupid complaining about anything at all. I'll continue to get my blood drawn until the numbers go down to zero, and by then I should feel like I'm getting back to my normal self!

No comments: