Monday, September 26, 2011

This many days until Disneyland



Last week we started talking to Sophia about our upcoming trip to Disneyland. I should know better by now to mention that we are going to do something at a later date. She is relentless about asking a zillion times if it's that day yet. I've only heard about a billion times so far, "Are we leaving for Disneyland tomorrow?" So today I decided we'd make something to represent how many days until Disneyland, and cut each loop off until "the day" starting tonight. She totally got on board. Hopefully this will keep the questions to a minimum. I'm almost to the point of telling her I'll send her down there early and hand her a 1 way plane ticket. Just kidding. OK, I'll admit that I'm getting pretty excited about the trip, too.

No comments: