Thursday, September 6, 2012

Summer is o.v.e.r.

Summer is OVER. Summer is over. Summer is over!! Do you want to know something? I am thrilled to be looking forward to a new season. I remember posting how excited I was for Summer to start. And then I was so done with it all about a month ago. It could have been around the time that all of Ava's 8 teeth coming in. Really came in. Or maybe that Ava doesn't really like new environments, or people much, for that matter. Made for an awesome week in Tahoe. So awesome, that Rick realized how wound up I was after our vacation, that he took me away on a spontaneous overnighter with just the two of us shortly after we returned. And that was awesome. It just so happened to be the night of the blue moon, coincidentally the last time we had gone for an overnight trip to Napa on that level of amazing was the weekend of our engagement, when he proposed to me on the night of a blue moon.

No comments: