Monday, December 17, 2012

Sophia says...

Ava was playing with a puzzle app on the iPad. I walked by as Sophia was saying to her, "When I was a baby we didn't have iPads to play with."

We drove around our neighborhood last night to look at Christmas light displays. I get car sick every year we do this. I announced that I was starting to feel car sick. Sophia says, after seeing another lit star on a house, "Well I'm starting to get star sick."

Rick told Sophia that she could have a candy cane if she shared half with daddy. Sophia broke the hook part off the candy cane and said, "Here, this is your share."

The other day at Sophia's school party, Santa came to visit. Sophia told us he looked like the other Santa at the Santa dinner. Rick and I told her it was the same Santa. She said, "No, they just dress up as Santa." I asked her why she thought that. She says, "The Santa dinner Santa had a black mustache showing under his white beard. This other Santa had dark hair on his arms. Santa doesn't have dark hair."

No comments: