Friday, January 4, 2013

Ham it up on the holidays

My mind is full of op-ed type rantings these days. I'll spare you the details, or the rants for that matter. It's been slow for business here, and we've really tried to trim the fat. My new year challenge is to continue to recycle, refresh what we have, to try to cut down even more on waste and excess. Ironically, one such budget cut ended up landing me an early Christmas present, an iPhone. Seems opposite of trimming the fat, right? I upgraded my plan to a smart phone, ended up with unlimited talk and text and cut our monthly phone cost by at least $30. Go figure. I'm now knee deep in reducing our health care expenses. And I'll stop there, before my twitchy fingers get ahead of me and turn this into a debate worthy discussion. So to keep this post light, armed with my new iPhone on Christmas morning, here are some highlights from our stocking stuffers.

No comments: