Monday, September 10, 2007

Need a new hobby

Cooking is my hobby. Cooking dinner is my number one thing to do and I usually put a lot of effort into it. So it's quite unexpected that all of a sudden the thought of making dinner, let alone eating it, makes me want to dry heave. I expected to have morning sickness, but having night sickness? Now that one I wasn't expecting. So it's put quite a wrench in things lately. I do not have an appetite for dinner, so eating dinner, going out to dinner, going over to people's houses for dinner is out of the question. Well, I can do this but it's not pretty. I actually vomited for the first time because I forced myself to eat dinner while over at a friend's house. I didn't want to offend by not eating, so I went against my better judgement and just tried to eat. Big mistake, one I won't be making again. I wonder how long I will be like this? It seems like it's been an eternity and I think it's only been a week or so.

No comments: