Sunday, January 27, 2008

Who would have thought...

  • Rolling over in bed would require repositioning 3 pillows, one trip to the bathroom, and 2 hours to get back to sleep.

  • The ability to cross my legs takes both my hands to hoist the leg up over knee, and all the strength of both arms to grab lower calf and upper thigh, at which point the process becomes futile and I give up entirely.

  • Just the act of trying to keep my legs together and knees touching becomes an exercise equivalent to inner thigh work-outs.

  • Putting on pants or shoes would become such a chore.

  • Anything dropped on the floor would stay on the floor until husband, dog, or cat either eat it or pick it up for me. If absolutely necessary, the long toes I was (now luckily) born with become invaluable instruments, over the possibility of bending over to actually pick up the item.

  • Spontaneous coughing, sneezing, laughing, or bending down result in uncontrollable bodily functions.
And to think I have 12 more weeks to go!

28 weeks



No comments: