Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy new year 2008!

Wow, it has started to sink in that we're going to have a baby this year! With the due date being in 2008, it always seemed so far away and now it's only 3 months away. I can't wait to meet her. I feel like we already have a connection, the baby and I. She is already such a pleaser, and I hope this lasts at least until she's 18. I know it sounds weird, but all I have to do is tell her to kick and she complies. I do this frequently throughout the day, just to make sure she's still hanging out. It all seems so real now with the huge belly wiggling and jiggling around (no, not because of the fat, because of the baby). And you know what? I feel great! I really can't complain at this point. I am so happy and really enjoy being pregnant. I wonder if hormones have something to do with it, and if I can get a prescription of this stuff later on?

1 comment:

Rachelle_McCarty said...

Whenever I'm having a bad day... all I have to do is read your blogs and I'm cracking up! You look ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I'm wondering.. how come I never looked that good preggo?!? hehe! We're so excited for you guys! Happy New Year sissy!