Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just give me the food, I'll feed myself

My little miss independent has decided she wants to feed herself for the most part. While I think this is mostly a great thing, I already miss the look of love and the open mouth awaiting the spoon. The looks I get now are really of pure annoyance and frustration. I thought I could compromise by giving Sophia her own spoon while I fed her breakfast of oatmeal and fruit. That lasted a few days, but I think besides the occasional compliance, our girl is on her own, finger fooding it.


Don't Even Think of Taking This From Me
See, I Can Do This

2 comments:

Amber said...

The first picture looks like Sophia is saying "Look here Mr Spoon..."

Lynn said...

Oh, you brave girl, you! Kori is still only allowed finger food, I am not handing over the spoon yet!