Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our day on the 12th...


I love when Sophia wakes up from her morning nap; she always greets me with a big smile like she can’t wait to start her day.

Cheerios have recently been introduced to the menu now that Puffs have been mastered. This starts the 10 AM breakfast snack while I get cereal and fruit ready.

Molly thought she could sneak back into a corner and watch Sophia play, undetected. Little did she know it only made her more accessible to her grabby hands.

I thought I could get out of Trader Joe’s with two bags this trip. Silly me.

We had an unexpected laundry day, after a blow-out led us back home in a hurry. The article of clothing lived to see another day.

Ah, the remote--the motherboard of the household.

It was an unseasonably warm day with record temps in the mid 70’s. A perfect day to be out and about running errands.

And back out to Old Navy to return a sweater that I bought without trying on. I didn’t notice the big hole in the sleeve. Hoped they had gotten another shipment of long sleeved onsies in, but no such luck.

Settling in for the evening with a little reading. Sophia is fascinated with books, so I use that to my advantage to put all the clothes away.

Ruger is slowly getting used to the camera. He still hunkers down, but at least he doesn’t take off running. This is the first time he’s stayed where he was for the camera.

I hate washing bottles. Rick’s been taking over this task at night after washing the dishes. It’s so nice!

It’s tough to make dinner and find entertainment for Sophia, so she usually plays in the activity saucer while I’m cooking. Rick just got home from work and is giving her some love.

1 comment:

Dione said...

See what happens when I don't check your blog often enough? I miss out on fun photo projects. I so would have jumped on this bandwagon. I still might. I love this idea. Someday Sophia will love to see these little snapshots of your everyday life.