Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cooking with wine

Maybe it's because Sophia has entered the terrible three stage, I found that two of my dinners this week included wine. Oh, you thought it was terrible two's? Think again. That will be a separate post to come. So until I can sit down and figure out the ingredients I used to add to the recipe section, here's the menu if you are looking for some inspiration (or an excuse to have a glass of wine while cooking).
Linguine with Clams, Ceasar Salad and Focaccia bread

Pork Chops with Porcini Mushroom and Red Wine Reduction, Polenta and Asparagus

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Yum, yum.....and drink, drink.....
And YES, it's not about the terrible 2's....it's three. Sorry to say...welcome to the 3's, friend.
And I'm on wine as I write this...because I'm dealing with the finicky fours.