Thursday, November 1, 2007

16 weeks

There really hasn't been a whole lot of changes to report up until the last few days or so. If anything, it seems like my body has started getting used to being pregnant and I'm not feeling that "pregnant" anymore. Some things I have noticed:
  • My razor has never worked so hard in its life
  • Silver dollar size has a whole new definition in my book
  • Veins come in all different hues of red and purple
  • Dessert any time of the day is a very good thing
Last night was Halloween and I got a special treat! I definitely felt the baby moving. I thought I had been feeling something here and there for the past few days, but really wasn't sure. Yesterday I felt a few taps and they got stronger at night, where there was no mistaking it for gas bubbles! I think it might have been after overdosing on Snickers and Nestle Crunch.

16 weeks


And just because I think the bump is a little more noticeable with clothes on, here's another shot.






1 comment:

Dione said...

Movement! How exciting!!! Yay!