Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Maternity clothes

Although I haven't been able to fit into any of my form fitting pants since about 5 weeks pregnant, now my fat pants (oh come on, you know every girl has her fat pants) are being held up by a Bella Band. So the obvious next step is to go shopping for some of those cute (um, yeah right) maternity pants with the stretchy waist band. My attempts so far have left me more than a little frustrated. I'm sure some women put a little weight on in their butt and hip area, but seriously, do they have to make the pants so big in that area that it makes you look even more unflattering than you already feel? Maybe I'm still at the in-between stage of this, but I hope to god anything under my belly doesn't get as big as what the designers of these clothes have in mind. I have been able to find a few things that fit and a few things I know I'll grow into. It's just frustrating to try on 5 outfits just to go out and run errands.
18 weeks

No comments: