Monday, December 17, 2007

Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

Another thing rarely mentioned, or maybe just unspoken...hot flashes while sleeping. Anyone experience this? I mean, besides my menopausal aunts (heh heh). I go to bed freezing and wake up around 2 AM drenched in my own sweat. Blech. Ick. Add this to the insomnia, the uncomfortable sleeping positions, getting up to pee 3 times, and sleepy night-night is not my best friend anymore. And then I feel her kick and all is right in the world.

1 comment:

Dione said...

Knock it off Cara. You almost made me cry again with that last line. Yep, I remember all of that stuff. Ah, memories. Might as well get used to the insomnia. Pretty soon you'll have a little someone to keep you company when you're up in the middle of the night. Who needs sleep?