Saturday, July 3, 2010

Routine "new pregnancy" OB appointment

I had my official OB appointment and both babies looked great and measured right on the mark. They were both bouncing around like crazy; it was a relief to see them moving so much. The spotting has pretty much stopped (afraid to say it has stopped because that might jinx me and make it start again).
I am so thankful to have these babies thriving, so thankful to be pregnant, so thankful to be healthy. But I have a lot to get used to here. This pregnancy is so different from my pregnancy with Sophia. I am hit-the-wall-I-can't-move-TIRED so much. Simple activities wear me out. I'm so not used to this. And I'm not even through the first trimester yet! And I hate to complain, so I'll stop there.
I have my 12 week NT scan with the Perinatologist on Wed. This is the screening for various chromosomal disorders, and also a scan of all the organs and growth.

2 comments:

Dione said...

Ah, just the post I was hoping to read. So glad all is well. Thinking about you lots. Love, me

Heidi said...

So glad to hear all this. Very happy! Yay! Anxious to hear your next update after today's appointment! Love ya babe! HJ